Sunday, September 23, 2012

Project Run and Play

I love Project Run and Play. The creativity, sewing skills, and those darling models. This week was fashion Icon week. I like to pretend I'm involved, so here is who I would pick if I magically entered the mix with those amazing ladies.

Mister Rogers-
The classic cable knit sweater is a classic, and absolutely adorable on little boys.
His shoes are also the bomb. I love mixing in casual.

Frank Sinatra-
What a timeless man, his music and his look will never be out of style.

Amelia Earhart-
How fun would it be to make a little girls outfit based on her?! Adorable little leather jackets and boots. 
Gahhh. Someone should do this!

Audrey Hepburn-
Audrey Hepburn is probably over done. Yet I think it would be amazing to see a causal version of her classy fashion. 

Buddy Holly-
Thick rimmed glasses, Preppy seventies look. I think this would be beyond cute on a little guy.

If I had to just chose one, I think I would go with Amelia Earhart. The idea of sewing up a little pilot outfit is bubbling inside of me like fizz candy. Yum.

--Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment