Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm sorry but...

I do not want to make stuff for you.
I have to disagree with "how cool it would be if" I sew for you.
I really don't feel like slaving for hours on projects for you.
I like getting paid!!!
You can buy that on etsy.
I have a life too.
...
With the end of this school year quickly approaching, my time is becoming more valuable to me. I want to be helpful to people and I do love to sew. In the past I have been more that happy to take up an extra project or two. But when I get asked to make this, alter that, and the nonstop "Do you think you could...?" I get tired of sewing for other people. I feel that I am becoming more selfish with my time, and am completely content with that. The Selfish Seamstress has got the art of selfish sewing down to a beauty. I feel like her blog is often exactly how I am feeling. One of the funniest things I have found on her blog are the products she sells.
selfishseamstress*.pngpicture-16.png
when_monkeys_fly_out_my_butt_shirt-p235960351885860789zvp0z_400.jpgpicture-57.png


 I am in love with these things. I want to buy them, or atleast pin them all over pintrest! Enough venting for me, for now.
-- Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment